POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: A themed Challenge. : Re: TC-RTC: A themed Challenge. Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:49:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC: A themed Challenge.
From: Sherry K  Shaw
Date: 25 Apr 2016 11:14:44
Message: <571e3464$1@news.povray.org>
What if the first three rounds operated like the TV cooking competition
"Chopped" (but without the element of a chef being sent home in each
round).  At each round, the chefs are given identical boxes containing
an utterly random set of ingredients (for example, blueberries, uni,
nopales, and spam), each of which MUST be incorporated into their dish
for that round.

Rounds one, two, and three could each be a "box" containing three
obligatory items ("Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!" or "Bell, Book,
and Candle").  (There should, of course, be allowance for wordplay and
hideous puns--the only good kind--so that "Tea and Biscuits with the
Queen" could be interpreted as a T-square, dog biscuits, and a Queen album.)

Round four would incorporate one specific random item from each of the
three previous boxes, but with those items not chosen until AFTER the
end of round three.  Using the previous examples, you'd know that the
final round would include: (1) lions, tigers, OR bears; (2) bell, book,
OR candle; and (3) tea, biscuits, OR a queen; but not which ones.

Might be interesting.  ;)

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+