POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: Alpha Value Overwriting? : Re: Blobs: Error1:NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 07:47:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs: Error1:NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 12 Jan 2016 22:49:39
Message: <5695c953$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, my (stupid) error was, despite of that you already described
everything in detail, that I downloaded and tried it with the STABLE
edition of our beloved POV-Ray. Now I downloaded the MASTER version, and
everything with VS works like a charm - so far.   :-)

(Always leaving the grammatical option open for sudden flaws and
catastrophes.)

As I am typing these lines, VS compiles the new (hopefully flawlessly)
improved Pov-Ray. Updates will follow.