POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Ideal Linux distribution : Re: Ideal Linux distribution Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:37:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ideal Linux distribution
From: clipka
Date: 9 Jan 2016 22:01:04
Message: <5691c970@news.povray.org>
Am 10.01.2016 um 00:55 schrieb clipka:
> Am 02.01.2016 um 19:03 schrieb Le_Forgeron:
>
>> Actually, from my experiment at work, even a light manager still
>> consumes about 10 MBytes/seconds (it was running a virtual box over a
>> remote (LAN) connection), so it is not a good idea to run a full
>> session on the headless; better have the windows desktop also manages
>> the X11 windows, and limits the traffic.
>
> MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
>
> I now officially have THE X-FACTOR!
> I'm one of the X-MEN!
> I am INVINCIBLE!
>
> (grabs something long and pointy and rushes off...)
> *BANZAI!!*

Behold my superpowers in action!
*HOKA-HEY!*

(pauses a moment, turning to the audience)

Do I come across as a bit off the rails?

(shrugs his shoulders, as if to shake off some thought, then grabs a
cutlass and a rope that happens to be dangling on the stage from above,
and swings off the stage)

*ARRRH!!* Shiver me timbers!

(The scene painting is being pulled up to the roof, while other entirely
unrelated ones come crashing down; then metallic and wooden clatter is
heard offstage, accompanied by muffled curses.)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'untitled.jpg' (187 KB)

Preview of image 'untitled.jpg'