POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Replacement : Re: Moray Replacement Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:49:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray Replacement
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Dec 2015 02:59:46
Message: <567a5472$1@news.povray.org>
On 22-12-2015 21:33, dasilvor wrote:
> Now that Moray is not available, what are people using for a modeler, please?

I have mostly switched to modelling my objects in Silo2 (not free but
fairly cheap) after having used Wings3D for several years. I intend (for
several years now too) to work also with Blender. This results in using
POV-Ray as the central scene-building program with the others as
component providers. The great advantage is that objects are mesh2 which
render much faster than complex POV-Ray objects would.

--
Thomas