POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : toFloat.h missing : Re: toFloat.h missing Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:06:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: toFloat.h missing
From: clipka
Date: 24 Sep 2015 15:22:06
Message: <56044d5e@news.povray.org>
Am 24.09.2015 um 18:29 schrieb Benjamin Chambers:

> Now this is interesting. I've been over the XML for the project files,
> and they APPEAR to be set up correctly to generate the header files.
>
> However, the custom build step never runs.
>
> I'll keep poking around in it and see what I can do.

Just a hunch:

- Could it be due to the fact that (at least in the vs2010 projects) the
information for the respective custom build step is split across two
separate <CustomBuildStep> tags?

- Could it be that the custom build step does run after all, but doesn't
work properly because it contains an output redirection and the VS2015
build system somehow fails to handle this properly?