POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Imitated Bricks : Re: Imitated Bricks Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:01:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Imitated Bricks
From: clipka
Date: 19 Sep 2015 22:56:29
Message: <55fe205d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 20.09.2015 um 04:30 schrieb Mike Horvath:
> I created an image using most of your settings as well as the LGEO part
> library. I am not as impressed however. I guess from a distance the
> details are not as noticeable.

My guess is that it wants more stuff around it. Doesn't have to be LEGO
bricks - maybe a HDR light probe mapped to the sky might already do the
trick.

In my scene, the camera is far enough "inside" the scene that the
various elements mutually serve as environment. In your scene, the
camera is way outside the building, and there's nothing besides.