POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : toFloat.h missing : Re: toFloat.h missing Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:54:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: toFloat.h missing
From: Benjamin Chambers
Date: 18 Sep 2015 14:07:04
Message: <55fc52c8$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/18/2015 10:26 AM, clipka wrote:
> Make sure that the project conversion from VS2010 to VS2015 has kept the
> build dependencies and custom build steps intact; rebuilding the "Half"
> project should automatically trigger a rebuild of the "eLut" and
> "toFloat" projects first; those projects should in turn cause those
> files to be created in the "libraries/ilmbase/Half" directory (unless
> the respective file already exists and is up to date), which should be
> accompanied by the build log output "Generating <filename>...".

Thanks! This seems to be what the problem is. Here is the output from
building toFloat:
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: toFloat, Configuration: Release
x64 ------
1>  toFloat.cpp
1>  openexr_toFloat.vcxproj ->
C:\Users\benja\Source\Repos\povray\windows\vs10\build\toFloat\x64\Release\toFloat.exe
========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

And for eLut:
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: eLut, Configuration: Release x64
------
1>  eLut.cpp
1>  openexr_eLut.vcxproj ->
C:\Users\benja\Source\Repos\povray\windows\vs10\build\eLut\x64\Release\eLut.exe
========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

I'll take a look at the VS2010 project files, and see if I can set up
the VS2015 projects accordingly.