POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : How to "roundify" objects : Re: How to "roundify" objects Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to "roundify" objects
From: Lars Rohwedder
Date: 19 May 2015 10:41:14
Message: <555b4b8a@news.povray.org>
Am 19.05.2015 um 15:32 schrieb Stephen:
> On 19/05/2015 13:39, Lars Rohwedder wrote:
>> * strong blur that distorts the whole object a lot but looks
>> interesting, too.
>
> You might find Bill's macro interesting too.

http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php?objectName=meshrelief&version=1.0&contributorTag=Bill

Looks nice. (I pimped the example file that is shipped with Bill's macro)

Albeit it does solve the problem I described.

And I don't know how to generate (either by Povray macro magic or by a
self-written C++ program) a mesh that represents "rounded" versions of
arbitrary objects. :-/

Lars R.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: