POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rainbow: Gradient Editor for POV-Ray : Re: Rainbow: Gradient Editor for POV-Ray Server Time
25 Apr 2024 05:58:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rainbow: Gradient Editor for POV-Ray
From: Stephen
Date: 11 May 2015 03:55:22
Message: <5550606a$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/05/2015 07:45, LanuHum wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>

>> OK
>> Friends? :-D
>>
>   Yes! :-D

Good, very good.

> Sorry!
> I didn't read "Three sisters".

Me neither. But I see the plays, operas (Glinka, Mussorgsky, Borodin,
Tchaikovsky...)
Russian art and culture is very important in Britain.

> I read Richard Bach, Hermann Hesse, Friedrich Nietzsche, Paulo Coelho.

To hard for me. :-(

> I am familiar with the Buddhism, but the classics didn't interest me never.
> :)
>
> I am sorry that I don't know English :(

I am sorry that I don't know Russian, French, German, Spanish, American...

In Britain we speak English LOUD to others. :)

--

Regards
     Stephen