POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray registration : Re: Moray registration Server Time
24 Apr 2024 09:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray registration
From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 8 Apr 2015 10:49:34
Message: <55253ffe$1@news.povray.org>
Rick T wrote on 08/04/2015 1.18:
> I used Moray a while ago (registered with Lutz) but that was 3 computers ago. I
> know that POV Ray issued a temporary registration. First what is the free
> registration and will Moray and POV Ray run on Windows 8?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rick

The registration of Moray is on his website:
http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meregi.html

Afaik Moray is integrated only with POV-Ray 3.5, but you can export the
pov-file (usually the exported file is in POVScn subfolder of Moray
application folder) and render it in the current version of our beloved
raytracer.

Paolo