POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Renewed homepage Voting problem : Re: Renewed homepage Voting problem Server Time
24 Apr 2024 11:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Renewed homepage Voting problem
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 25 Jan 2015 14:47:45
Message: <54c54861$1@news.povray.org>
On 24.01.2015 14:19, Stephen wrote:

> There is another problem. The Challenge closed a day early So I have
> manually reopened it for another day. So that Christian and FractRacer*
> have the opportunity to vote and are not penalised.

Well, I guess after that effort I just had to vote :)

BTW is there a way to get the full image from the rating overview page
without going through the entry page with description and everything?
It seems the process requires a lot of page reloads now for not much
benefit (in fact I would usually prefer not to read any description
before rating unless there is something doubtful in the image).