POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Renewed homepage to become operational : Re: TC-RTC: Renewed homepage to become operational Server Time
24 Apr 2024 01:49:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC: Renewed homepage to become operational
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Jan 2015 10:31:05
Message: <54aaae39$1@news.povray.org>
On 5-1-2015 14:17, Bald Eagle wrote:
> OK,
> Log-in works now.
>
> View All Entrants still gives vastly different results between "guest" and
> "logged - in".  Final scores only lists 2 entrants in either mode.

As guest, you see the entrants' overview for each current Challenge in
exactly the same way. The only difference is with Challenge 2 when you
select an image and it brings you first to the image info page where a
thumbnail enables you to view it. This is *not* the case with Challenge 1.

As logged in, you see only *your own* entries, either for Challenge 1 or
for Challenge 2. That is not different from the old site version.

I do not understand your comment on final scores however.

--
Thomas