POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Driving Physics Playground : Re: Driving et Physics Playground Server Time
24 Apr 2024 10:58:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Driving et Physics Playground
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Aug 2014 04:19:18
Message: <53edc286$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/08/2014 09:02, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> El 15/08/14 a las #4, Thomas de Groot escribió:
>> Very good. A driver is needed inside the car ;-)
>>

>    Maybe if someone can provide an already posed mesh... ;)

Maybe if someone can provide the car to pose the driver in. ;-)

Seriously, when I've put Poser models into scenes. I've needed to create
things like the seat and driving wheel in Poser or imported them as
meshes to use as guides for the figure.
I would think that a couple of Poser figures would be required. One for
driving forward, turning left and right with a couple of intermediate
positions.

--

Regards
     Stephen