POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : UberPOV stand-alone installer released : Re: UberPOV stand-alone installer released Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:59:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UberPOV stand-alone installer released
From: Friedrich
Date: 28 Jul 2014 05:03:21
Message: <53d611d9$1@news.povray.org>
Am 26.07.2014 10:31, schrieb clipka:> UberPOV now has its own installer!
Yay!

 > I'd be happy if some people would give the ".stalone" installer
 > a test drive; ...

Thank you very much! Great work!
After copying the missing editor dlls for POV-Ray - no problems.

Tested your example files of the new features!
Every thing seems to be alright!

I'm missing: an example for blink feature!
I tried to invoke the motion blur effect but ... failed :-(

By the way:
I have corrected the include file "shapes3.inc"
(elimated a transformation error in one shape!)
I append it to this email.

It would be nice if you can integrate this corrected version
of the "shapes3.inc" in your UberPOV now, so it will have
the chance to be updated also in an update of the official POV-Ray 3.7.0
(... hope within the current century ;-) ).

Friedrich

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'windows-1252' (55 KB)