POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Help file : Re: Help file Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:48:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help file
From: James Holsenback
Date: 6 May 2014 19:48:06
Message: <536974b6@news.povray.org>
On 05/01/2014 08:08 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
> On 02/20/2014 04:03 AM, Mirfaelltkeinerein wrote:
>> James Holsenback <nom### [at] nonecom> wrote:
>>>
>>> know problem (already reported in p.d.inbuilt) ... feeling a bit like a
>>> broken record ;-)
>>
>> Is there a solution in sight?
>>

> As long as I'm not held to specific time-frame, I thought you all would
> like to know that I already have a fairly decent start on fixing this
> ... I'm at least able to find all the tags, now /all/ I have left to do
> is turn them into anchors and then generate the subject index page. I
> will rant about the placement of some of the tags later, however I will
> say that I won't be the one to fix that issue. Perhaps my efforts with
> straightening out the subject index will inspire someone to consider
> getting involved.

furthering my investigation into what's up with subject index and i was
wondering if one of you windows users could post a screen shot (over in
p.b.images) of the index page around either of the following entries:

Animation, options
Options, animation

for now don't care where the link lands ... just want a look at the
presentation