POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Results for the January/April 2014 Challenge Star : TC-RTC: Results for the January/April 2014 Challenge Star Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC: Results for the January/April 2014 Challenge Star
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 May 2014 08:02:22
Message: <536237ce$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

The final results for the Challenge Star have been verified,
recalculated, and reverified. This was necessary as one participant
failed to vote for all the uploaded images. So we are happy to announce
the following list:

1	mcgregor	Starfruit Vanitas		733
2	SeanDay		Starfish			721
3	ThomdeG		Supernova			630
4	DrNo		A star is born			621
5	septime		Confluence			613
6	JuuG		Toward the 12th Star		592
7	DrNo		Starry				585
8	FractRacer	End of a star			580
9	jhul		Star Trails			579
10	DrNo		I shot the sheriff		573
11	lequenne	A faster then light trip	571
12	jhul		my God � it's full of stars!	556
13	JuuG		Stargate Andromeda		538
14	DrNo		Death Star			532
15	DrNo		Exposure			525
16	LeForgeron	Hedron again			524
17	lequenne	midnight kiss			523
18	ianm123		TELSTAR				521
19	DrNo		Pentastar			511
20	FractRacer	Nova_Wings			510
21	JuuG		Starship Eridanus		497
22	CubicApoc	Nova Solaris			486

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who participated and/or
voted.

Thomas & Stephen