POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : vote counter , a problem : Re: vote counter , a problem: Do NOT vote yet! Server Time
24 Apr 2024 01:46:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: vote counter , a problem: Do NOT vote yet!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Apr 2014 07:11:57
Message: <534fb6fd$1@news.povray.org>
On 17-4-2014 10:21, Le_Forgeron wrote:

> Well, now I received an email to vote... I did... and it displays "you
> have voted for 22 of the 21 entries".
>
> There is still a problem, somewhere.

Possibly. In any case, you voted for all entries (except your own of
course) so that is ok. For the time being, I should just consider this
as a glitch in the feedback. As Colin is busy making changes, I suspect
that it comes from there.

Issue noted. If anybody meets something similar while voting, please
report it here!

Thomas