POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Noise with polynomial object : Noise with polynomial object Server Time
19 Apr 2024 02:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Noise with polynomial object
From: FractRacer
Date: 3 Apr 2014 06:11:25
Message: <533d33cd$1@news.povray.org>
A recent post of Lars R. in p.object.collection point a strange
phenomenon. When a filtered color is applied to a polynomial (and poly)
object, some noise appears on this object.
Since I have not good skills with coding I don't know if it is a bug or
another thing.

Lionel.

--
Do not judge my words, judge my actions.

---

parce que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.