POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : noisy rendering of a polynomial "cube" : Re: noisy rendering of a polynomial "cube" Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:43:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: noisy rendering of a polynomial "cube"
From: FractRacer
Date: 1 Apr 2014 05:25:32
Message: <533a860c$1@news.povray.org>
Le 01/04/2014 10:23, Lars R. a écrit :
>>> The noisy look is a combined effect of the filtered color of the
>>> object and the checkered plane which is reflected on and in the
>>> object. If you want no noisy effect here, you have to set filter to
>>> 0 or change the pattern of the plane.
>>
>> I have said some stupidity, the checkered plane is not in cause,
>> only the filtered color cause the noisy effect. Maybe it is a
>> side-effect of the polynomial object, since the noise is not present
>> with a box.
>
> I know. But how can I fix that? (No, replacing the poly with a box is
> not an option. ;-))
>
> L.

If you don't need transparent object, you just have to change the color
like this:

pigment { color rgb <1,0.7,0.2> }
and remove the interior statement.

Lionel.
--
Do not judge my words, judge my actions.

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la
protection avast! Antivirus est active.