POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Unofficial Blender to PovRay exporter. : Re: Unofficial Blender to PovRay exporter. Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unofficial Blender to PovRay exporter.
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Feb 2014 16:01:48
Message: <530278bc$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/02/2014 7:18 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> The thread is started, LanuHum.
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>>       Stephen
>
> Thanks!
> I am ready to discuss our problems of export from a Blender in the Povray.
>
> Info:
> In my time zone 23.18
> Monday through Friday I at the computer only after 20.00
> On Saturday and Sunday - from morning to evening

Thanks, I don't expect "instant replies". We can continue conversations
across years here. In fact, recently someone replied to a thread that
was 10 years old. But I appreciate you stating your availability.

I am new to Blender and I have been using the official addon. I would
like to try your branch. You would need to tell me how to get and
install it. And a few ground rules on how to use it.

--
Regards
     Stephen