POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Parsing is my bottleneck : Re: Parsing is my bottleneck Server Time
25 Apr 2024 01:04:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parsing is my bottleneck
From: Warp
Date: 16 Feb 2014 03:40:53
Message: <53007995@news.povray.org>
Unfortunately the speed of parsing of .pov files will probably not improve
until a possible rehaul of the input language system that may happen in
the future. (It's also possible that some kind of pre-parsed binary file
system might be introduced at some point to the current parser, but that's
also a "maybe" and in the future.)

--
                                                          - Warp