POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : current trtcrc ends in april or february? : Re: current trtcrc ends in april or february? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 05:56:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: current trtcrc ends in april or february?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Jan 2014 03:34:29
Message: <52e8bd15$1@news.povray.org>
On 29-1-2014 1:15, jhu wrote:
> I'm confused. The stills page states 77 days until it ends. But when I log in,
> it says it ends on February 28? So, which is it?

It is April and not February. Only consider the floating clock as that
is the real time for the challenge. Due to the fact that we have still
not been able to upgrade the site, we still have to cope with the
discrepancy. Best is to wait till beginning of March to upload your
image(s) for the Star Challenge otherwise you might need to upload twice
like in the preceding challenges. Not a big deal but irritating, I know.
Take patience, changes will come through in the end ;-)

Thomas