POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Can I disable downscaling of preview window? : Can I disable downscaling of preview window? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 16:06:38 EDT (-0400)
  Can I disable downscaling of preview window?
From: Lars R
Date: 23 Dec 2013 14:36:46
Message: <52b890ce@news.povray.org>
Is it possible to disable the downscale of the preview Window on pov3.7
or specify the size of the preview window explicitly?

In pov3.6 it was surely annoying that a 2048x1536 rendering whouldn't
fit on screen, but I regularily render on my 1024x600 netbook and I'd
like to got 800x600 or 1024x768 windows but only got preview windows of
about 640x480 or so.

		Lars R.