POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC September/December 2013 Challenge: Legends : TC-RTC September/December 2013 Challenge: Legends Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:31:59 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC September/December 2013 Challenge: Legends
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Aug 2013 10:12:55
Message: <521227e7$1@news.povray.org>
The May/August 2013 Stills Challenge: *Elements of Geology*, has ended.

See http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/display/index.html

TC-RTC members are now kindly invited to vote for the uploaded images.
As usual, they can do this till the end of the current month. Do not
forget to vote for all the images if you want your votes to be valid!

The new upcoming Challenge will run for *four months*
(September/December 2013) and its topic will be: *Legends*.

With Legends we may explore a wide range of possible subjects. Think
about Atlantis or King Arthur; or maybe you feel more attracted to the
Trojan Wars or the deeds of Alexander the Great. It may also be that
Urban Legends have your attention, or legendary gadgets like the Amiga.
Whatever you select, we want you to explore unexpected approaches. Amaze
us with undreamed of monsters of Loch Ness.

At the drawing board!

Stephen & Thomas, TC-RTC Administrators