POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Bug in rendering of Bézier_patches : Re: Bug in rendering of Bézier patches Server Time
18 Apr 2024 07:38:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in rendering of Bézier patches
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 25 Mar 2013 03:55:34
Message: <515002f6$1@news.povray.org>
Le 24/03/2013 20:34, James Holsenback a écrit :

> I'm not saying you're wrong ... but not allowing a user to edit their
> own bug just doesn't make sense, and I believe the configure has been
> working just fine in the past. I'm fairly sure that would have been a
> problem long before now if it weren't

There is a preview link before committing. If you do not use it to see
that the formatting is wrong (it happened to me, where some code was
interpreted as flyspray syntax for note...), just blame yourself and
correct with an additional comment.

Editing text is dangerous for efficiency: one would look at the bug on
the 1st January with one description, and by the 15th March the
description would have been changed to something different. You do not
build a house on moving sand.

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.