POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Avoid all-lowercase identifiers : Re: Avoid all-lowercase identifiers Server Time
20 Apr 2024 00:41:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Avoid all-lowercase identifiers
From: Alain
Date: 4 Aug 2012 22:10:51
Message: <501dd62b$1@news.povray.org>

>> That said, I absolutely, positively agree that Hungarian notation should
>> /not/ be forced on anyone - just like any other religion :-P
>>

>>> Better use meaningful identifiers!
>>
>> Always a good idea, whether using Hungarian notation or not.
>   Rape, Murder
> Before you know they will stop attending church on sunday

Anyway, religions are only feeble attempts at making sence of the world
around us when you lack the proper tools and knowlege.
Look at the Bible, ponder how many centuries it have been passed along
by oral tradition, and you can only conclude that it's a compilation of
legends, miths, tall tales, fables and fire side stories...