POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Lost Poser Physics : Re: Lost Poser Physics Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:07:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost Poser Physics
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Aug 2009 05:01:07
Message: <4ht995tbruhjna3g45g0uhtgjpvbf7t7eh@4ax.com>
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:58:41 EDT, "Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:

>Hi Stephen,
>
>Not sure if you saw this already...
>http://support.contentparadise.com/faqs/letter.html

I did, thanks.

>Hope it helps,

Not really :(
I've since had a reply from CP:

"Unfortunately, Since you did not purchase the Extended Download Service, this
download link is no longer available. We apologize for any problems this might
have caused you."

So, that's me goosed :)
I don't think that I'll buy it again. When I did use it the script kept crashing
Poser, more times than it worked. There seemed to be no support for it on the
forums, either.
Fortunately, the modeller I use now has functions available to import
transformations calculated externally. So for simple movements I can either use
Excel or work out the maths functions and enter them in Bishop3D.

It would have been nice to get it back, though.

Thanks for your reply.
--

Regards
     Stephen