POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Highlight Voodo : Re: Highlight Voodo Server Time
24 Apr 2024 13:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Highlight Voodo
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 9 Jul 2012 02:41:34
Message: <4ffa7d1e$1@news.povray.org>
Le 06/07/2012 19:34, clipka a écrit :
> Am 06.07.2012 16:47, schrieb Cousin Ricky:
>> clipka<ano### [at] anonymousorg>  wrote:

A bit late, but have a look at "crand".
It's not a blurred reflection, but the noise added to the usual
reflection is often enough to move away from the perfectly smooth surface.

Crand has not been re-implemented in povray 3.7RC6, but the next RC
should have it.
(so, look at it in 3.6 in the meantime)

--
Real software engineers work from 9 to 5, because that is
the way the job is described in the formal spec.  Working