POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : povray with moray using win7 : Re: povray with moray using win7 Server Time
24 Apr 2024 17:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray with moray using win7
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Apr 2012 05:28:06
Message: <4f82aba6@news.povray.org>
On 09/04/2012 8:01 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>> Oh dear! That means that I can't get any greater. I am so
>> dissapointed. ;-)
>
> Henceforward, you have been designated by majority consensus as the
> leading trouble shooter on this issue :-)

Is that a consensus of one? ;-)
Anyway it has been almost 6 years since I have used Moray. So I am not
the best person to be the guru.

> On a more serious note: I should reinstall Moray in the near future.

Why? You are doing well enough without it.
I need it or Bishop3D to help me visualise and build the scene. Without
an import function it becomes less useful as PovRay SDL moves away from
earlier versions.
I look forward to when development of Moray can restart.

--
Regards
     Stephen