POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Making of a Rose. PovRay Video in HD. : Re: Making of a Rose. PovRay Video in HD. Server Time
18 Apr 2024 17:36:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making of a Rose. PovRay Video in HD.
From: CyberPOV
Date: 6 Mar 2012 21:26:46
Message: <4f56c766$1@news.povray.org>
I just watched this, quite humorous. The ants were an interesting touch
(the ? marks also were). I think it's rather inspiring and people who
haven't thought about doing anything with their creations are likely to
be inspired (of course I would need to find my creations).

Fun to watch (although I'm sure it was fun to make as well).