POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Type problems : Re: Type problems Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:40:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Type problems
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 29 Mar 2011 13:15:25
Message: <4d9213ad$1@news.povray.org>
Le 29/03/2011 18:06, Aidy nous fit lire :
> Version 3.6.2, yes.
> Using Visual Studio 2010 so the compile that comes with that.
> What do you mean by my flag??

The option of your compiler (project/setting/compiler/... that kind of
things)

> The two errors I provided are repeated a few times just with different data
> types.

What is the EXACT text of the errors, (or is it your version of it) ?
It's painful enough to try to understand an error message without adding
layer(s) of grease...

Please provide a FULL copy of the error message (not it's
interpretation) as well as at least the code of the calling function
(from start of function to at least the error line!)

Cristal ball currently broken, please help with accurate data.

> All of the errors however complain about a data type not being compatible
> with its own kind.
>
> A few of the lines with errors are :
>
> noise = cuNoise (EPoint, (TPATTERN*)Tnormal);
>
> BLEND_MAP *Map = Tnormal->Blend_Map;
>
> cuPerturb_Normal(V2,Map->Blend_Map_Entries[i].Vals.Tnormal,EPoint, Inter);

No such code as cuNoise & cuPerturb_Normal... Can you be playing odd
with some Const ?