POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Entry point confusion? : Re: Entry point confusion? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 09:29:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Entry point confusion?
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 24 Feb 2011 10:00:23
Message: <4d667287@news.povray.org>
Le 24/02/2011 15:03, Aidy a écrit :
> I have another problem though. I've got it compiling and to try and test I've
> added some std::cout lines in the code, including the trace_pixel method, but
> they never appear anywhere? any way I can get these to be shown somewhere? they
> don't show in the output of visual studio and they don't show in a command
> prompt :(

Nah, you will need another Windows' expert for that one.
std::cout is not really friendly with graphic widgets... may be just
check in your project setting about the application mode (console/...),
it might be as simple as toggling a setting... or not.

Or dive deeper in code and get inspiration from the #debug processing.

--
Software is like dirt - it costs time and money to change it and move it
around.

Just because you can't see it, it doesn't weigh anything,
and you can't drill a hole in it and stick a rivet into it doesn't mean
it's free.