POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request for assistance with documentation : Re: Proposal to expand the documentation about Arrays Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:02:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposal to expand the documentation about Arrays
From: Jaap Frank
Date: 21 Jan 2011 03:43:14
Message: <4d394722@news.povray.org>
>"Jim Holsenback"  schreef in bericht news:4d38b450$1@news.povray.org...
>
>On 01/20/2011 11:46 AM, Warp wrote:
>>   If it has to be specified explicitly, I don't think it deserves more
>> than a single sentence in the documentation (something along the lines
>> of "you can create a multidimensional array by making an array of
>> arrays").
>>

>it's been done ...

Can you change that in "you can create a multidimensional or
                                        multivariable array by making an
array of arrays"
because the multi variable part is the interesting tric.
By the way, I've looked at the wiki, but you have to do that in html-style I
suppose and I'm not familiar with html or is there an easy way to do that.