POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Rendering animations in Vista? : Re: Rendering animations in Vista? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:51:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering animations in Vista?
From: Tim Cook
Date: 21 Oct 2010 16:49:14
Message: <4cc0a74a@news.povray.org>
On 2010-10-08 02:17, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> You might consider Bishop3D...

I downloaded it and tried it out...and found it rather unintuitive.

Clicking in a viewport does nothing.
Click-dragging in a viewport does nothing.

Those are pretty basic user-interface command operations, why aren't
they used?  Moray's interface let me get right to playing around with it
from the get-go when I first tried it out back in 1998, though I didn't
learn about duplicating objects with ctrl+D until much later.

--
Tim Cook