POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SDL feature requests : Re: SDL feature requests Server Time
25 Apr 2024 05:30:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SDL feature requests
From: clipka
Date: 5 Jun 2010 10:00:26
Message: <4c0a587a$1@news.povray.org>
Am 05.06.2010 12:23, schrieb DH0909:
> SharkD<mik### [at] gmailcom>  wrote:
>> I created a page on the wiki to document our wish-list of further
>> enhancements to the POV SDL.
>
> It's like a section: Features POV SDL has not compared to other SDL.
> So I'd say it's right to be in the wiki. Like a comparison to other products.

The proper place for a "feature wishlist" is the bugtracking and
feature-request system on <http://bugs.povray.org>, as that's /the/
primary place where the developers will look for them. It's no good to
have wishlists scattered about however-many places.

BTW, the bugtracker also provides a means for users to vote on bugs or
features they deem particularly important to address.