POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC site - round open for voting : Re: IRTC site - round open for voting Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC site - round open for voting
From: clipka
Date: 8 Nov 2009 14:10:32
Message: <4af717a8$1@news.povray.org>
John Coppens schrieb:
> On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 23:07:41 -0500
> David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
>
>> The round is now open for voting.
>
> Does anyone else have the problems I have with the 'stars' for voting?
> They frequently show up as a vertical table of links (very much impossible
> to vote as the next line of stars overwrites them). I'm running Firefox
> 3.5.3 here.

Same problem here, with IE 8. Voted for two entries, then the "stars"
went into mental mode, and don't seem to be inclined to revert back to
sanity. Redoing from start (close browser, log in again) doesn't help
either. The problem does not only appear with the entries I haven't
voted for yet, but also on those I have voted for, and which were ok
previously.

Many 503 responses, too.