POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray unable to launch POV : Re: moray unable to launch POV Server Time
24 Apr 2024 20:39:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moray unable to launch POV
From: m a r c
Date: 18 Oct 2009 03:22:18
Message: <4adac22a$1@news.povray.org>

web.4adabe4a80868e10b03f96fc0@news.povray.org...

> no...have tried with both 3.6 and 3.7 32bit and 64bit versions...am
> running Win7
> 64bit...POV itself works fine....so does Moray, I just can't get them to
> link

In fact Moray well fits to POV 3.5
What I do is to have POV 3.5 installed as direct renderer for Moray.
If I want to use 3.6 or 3.7 or even MegaPOV features, I open in one of these
softs and run the Moray output .ini file which has the same name than the
.mdl file and is in the export directory set in the render settings box.

Marc