POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? : Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 13:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
From: scott
Date: 9 Oct 2009 05:22:32
Message: <4acf00d8$1@news.povray.org>
> I used to get sent a new chequebook ever year. Until the bank figured out
> that I write, like, 6 cheques per year. :-P

I still have the original book (I think I closed that account now anyway)
with just 1 missing from the front.  I thought they only sent you a new one
when you got near the end of the existing book?

> But if you want to give Adam £400 for letting you borrow his skiis, a

You transfer it online?  IME finding a web connection is a million times
easier than getting to an open bank.