POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? : Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 09:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
From: clipka
Date: 8 Oct 2009 10:32:22
Message: <4acdf7f6$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 schrieb:

> If one cop says you hit him, and everybody else follows the evidence,
> you should be OK. If the entire judicial system actively tries to frame
> you, there is no hope. The police can edit the video tape, alter the
> medical reports, hire witnesses... you can't beat that.

What you describe would actually be the /executive/ trying to frame you.

And no, I don't think they have a /too/ easy time to fool the judicial
branch of power.

Of course, if those two would team up against you, you'd be in /really/
deep trouble (which is why the two are separated in most democratic
states in the first place... and the legislative power is in yet other
hands, for that matter).