POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Steampunk? : Re: Steampunk? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:27:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Steampunk?
From: Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay
Date: 11 Sep 2009 11:34:36
Message: <4aaa6e0c@news.povray.org>
I think Steampunk may have been a good topic on its own, but Time was
probably chosen as well, as the IRTC says, to link back to the original IRTC
theme.

I had a fun time learning about the concept of steampunk, and came up with a
few ideas of my own.  I'm not guaranteeing that I'll enter, but a big part
of me really wants to, so we'll see...

If not me, I hope that someone will create an "AWSOME ROLEX WATCH!".  ;-)