POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Healthcare : Re: Healthcare Server Time
29 Sep 2024 07:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Healthcare
From: Chambers
Date: 1 Sep 2009 22:29:16
Message: <4a9dd87c@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
> I don't know how many more ways I can say it. In a democracy, the "you"
> that judges each attempted infringement is the group doing the
> infringing. Do you not see a problem with that?

That's slightly disingenuous.  The group doing the infringing overlaps
the group that judges each attempt, but they're not necessarily the same
(nor are they necessarily distinct).

The group doing the judging, of course, would be the active voters, who
may or may not be the same as the group that benefits from any specific
legislation.

...Chambers