POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Healthcare : Re: Healthcare Server Time
29 Sep 2024 11:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Healthcare
From: Shay
Date: 29 Aug 2009 17:49:59
Message: <4a99a287$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I'm done with this discussion.  You know you're right and my position is
> stupid, I know I'm right and your position is stupid.  We're getting
> nowhere and not going to get anywhere.

But we HAVE gotten somewhere. We've gotten to the point that any
discussion of a new government expansion eventually reaches: the point
where the proponents of that expansion reveal that absolutist majority
control is the true and only reason for their support of that expansion.

And as this discussion is had over and over in different places,
undecided witnesses will realize that, no matter how eloquently the
expansion proponent presents his specific case for any single piece of
legislation, the true argument is not about the allocation of resources
at all, but about their control.

We've arrived. You and I both want control of my resources. We've both
stated this explicitly. Until next time.

  -Shay