POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Healthcare : Re: Healthcare Server Time
29 Sep 2024 11:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Healthcare
From: Chambers
Date: 28 Aug 2009 00:13:30
Message: <4a97596a$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
  > I'm not preaching that Capitalism is a panacea or that our Constitution
> is perfect, but my principal fear is what will (continue to) happen as
> we lose our constitutional protection from the majority.

Wait... are you actually arguing that the Democrats are trying to take
away civil liberties?

Where have you *been* for the last decade?  Our civil liberties have
already been shredded, and Obama is trying to give something back to us.
  I say, let him.  UHC is a much more worthy expense than, say,
someone's pet war half the world away (plus, it has the added bonus of
increasing quality of life, which has a corresponding effect on
productivity, in the end benefiting our economy).

...Chambers