POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Healthcare : Re: Healthcare Server Time
29 Sep 2024 11:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Healthcare
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 27 Aug 2009 23:42:31
Message: <4a975227@news.povray.org>
On 08/27/09 22:00, Jim Henderson wrote:
> So I'm confused, because you wrote back to Shay and said you never denied
> that he said his goal was to have single payer.  Or are you highlighting
> that he's stated both?

	Yes.

	He's a politician, after all. When it's convenient, he said he was for
it. When it's convenient, he dismisses it as a fantasy (not his words,
but pretty much says it's impossible to achieve).

	I'm not going to assume one of his statements as truth and the other as
false. Both are suspect.

	He has a history of doing this all along. Pre-Senator Obama was a very
different person (in rhetoric) than Senator Obama, and slightly
different as President. He says what he has to to get votes, and has
done a 180 degree turn on quite a few issues.

--
Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?