POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Seeking assistance : Seeking assistance Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:02:03 EDT (-0400)
  Seeking assistance
From: Warp
Date: 26 Aug 2009 11:51:25
Message: <4a9559fd@news.povray.org>
When the new IRTC site was announced, I made the solemn promise of
submitting an image to its first round. Unfortunately due to laziness
and lack of inspiraction, I might have to break that promise.

  However, I got one idea which could be implementable. Problem is, the
deadline is in less than a week, so there just isn't too much time to do
anything.

  The major problem is that my idea would need a (more or less detailed)
model of a realistic fox, preferably in a certain posture, and I can't
find any such free mesh model on the internet. It might be thinkable to
make a CSG model for this, but there simply isn't time for that. Thus
I would need some existing mesh model. However, I can't find any such
mesh models, nor do I own any software which I could use to model&pose
such a thing.

  I was wondering if anybody here would know where I could find such a
mesh model, or maybe someone has such a model, and maybe a program which
could be used to pose it appropriately, and would donate it for my IRTC
entry.

  Of course this is a desperate request due to the short amount of time
left, but it doesn't hurt to ask...

--
                                                          - Warp