POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Polyhedra library : Re: Polyhedra library Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:36:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Polyhedra library
From: TC
Date: 21 Jul 2009 18:36:47
Message: <4a6642ff@news.povray.org>
Firstly: thank you for your efforts and generosity in sharing the files!

Why don't you just post what you have got so far somewhere - whereever -
just not yet in the object collection. Maybe on rapidshare, if you fear for
the traffic it might generate.You might drop a link here.

Then we all could have a closer look at the sources, since I do not have the
faintest idea how large or small, how complex or how trivial (in case of a
tetraeder, cube etc. ;-) the files and data may be. So everybody interested
in the discussion could have a look and make some comments based on facts
instead of guesswork how the actual files do look.

Then you could consider all the arguments and decide what to do.