POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Processing power is not always what sells, it seems : Re: Processing power is not always what sells, it seems Server Time
29 Sep 2024 11:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Processing power is not always what sells, it seems
From: Chambers
Date: 16 Jul 2009 23:21:15
Message: <4a5fee2b$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I would be far more sympathetic if it weren't for the fact that Open
> Office was put together in (comparatively speaking) five minutes yet
> works far better than the thing it's copying.

I wouldn't know, I stopped using it a few years ago.  It was buggy as
he**, and slow as molasses at the time.

Office 2007, on the other hand, works great.  With the exception of
Outlook (which I love, but don't use due to its crippling speed issues).
  And it sounds like Office 2010 is going to be even better.

--
Chambers