POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Processing power is not always what sells, it seems : Re: Processing power is not always what sells, it seems Server Time
29 Sep 2024 13:27:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Processing power is not always what sells, it seems
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Jul 2009 11:35:39
Message: <4a5b544b$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> My problem is this: M$ doesn't even bother *trying* to produce
> high-quality software. They just release the most bug-ridden lump of
> junk they think they can possibly get away with.

You haven't really worked with buggy software, I take it.

You do realize that your view is likely colored by the fact that your job is
to fix Windows when it breaks, right?  It's like an auto mechanic saying
cars are all pieces of crap because they're constantly coming into the
garage to get fixed.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."