POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Processing power is not always what sells, it seems : Re: Processing power is not always what sells, it seems Server Time
29 Sep 2024 11:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Processing power is not always what sells, it seems
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Jul 2009 12:28:16
Message: <4a576c20$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> OK. So remind me... who is it that wanted to be constantly nagged about
> the unused desktop icons?

You get offered once, and you click the box that says "stop asking."  It's
only nagging if you can't read.

> Who was it that thinks getting their PC
> infected with malware was a good idea?

Bugs aren't designed in.

People think getting some small number infected with malware is preferable
to spending 30x as much for the software.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."