POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Next year : Next year Server Time
29 Sep 2024 09:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Next year
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 14 May 2009 14:15:59
Message: <4a0c5fdf$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/production.aspx?id=5220

The yearly Grand Organ Gala at the Royal Albert Hall will be on Sunday
27 June 2010. The performance starts at 7:30 PM.

My personal favourit bits are Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor (BWV
565) and of course Widor's Toccata in F major. (Indeed, if it weren't
for this gala, I would have never even *heard* of the thing!)

Tickets are now on sale. ;-) If any of you want to find me, I shall be
sitting in the Choir section, in row 1, seat 1. (This is the seat
geometrically nearest to the organ console. It's also on the side of the
hall that the organist will enter from.)

PS. I should probably get a hobby or something...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/